Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Blitzing Indonesia

I always do this and get myself into a bind.

It’s work and I have to go fast to Indonesia. Let’s say I was too ambitious and tried to squeeze 6 major areas in 5 days: Surabaya, Makassar, Lombok, Sumbawa, Bima, Bali. I ended up short and failed to go to Bima and just barely made it to Sumbawa Besar. Still not bad.

Trouble was I left Cebu without getting any confirmed ticket out of Indonesia. Almost thought I’d have to go to Jakarta where there are more seats out to Hong Kong (I am booked in Cathay Pacific). Thankfully, I finally got a berth yesterday. So here I am trying to finish off my last few hours in Bali.

I will be posting more photographs soon but obviously, they will be centered mostly on my travel around seaweed cultivation. It’s work as always.

Sawangan
Canon EOS 350D Digital, 1/200s, f/5.6, 300mm, ISO 200, -1/3EV (uncropped, enhanced)
a topless woman seaweed farmer in Sawangan, Nusa Dua, Bali, Indonesia

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: