Friday, June 5, 2009

the Cacing Diaries #40

at Tanah Lot, Tabanan, Bali

Today, I am leaving for a week-long business trip to Africa so I want to have a photo of my family in my flickr frontpage.

my ladies at Tanah Lot
This photograph of my wife, my mom, my mother-in-law and my daughter Cacing was taken a couple of months ago in Bali (that is the temple of Tanah Lot in the background).


I probably won’t be able to linger long in flickr or even blog in the next seven days. I’ve been delinquent lately as my brother and my sister are also here in Cebu so the term busy is an understatement. Now that I will be away, I’ll be missing the most my family. But I will be back.

Cacing, Pooh and Ketut
Cacing, her Pooh and good friend Ketut at Tanah Lot


Cacing with Mama Pingping
Cacing with Mama Pingping, my mother-in-law


me and Cacing
me and Cacing

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: