Thursday, July 16, 2009

the Cacing Diaries #44

at Mactan, Cebu, the Philippines

Seems like an eternity when Cacing was able to go to the beach. Blame it on the stormy weather. It is rainy season in the Philippines and we don’t like going out when it’s wet.

wild tresses
tresses gone wild


loving the sea
loving the sea (with my wife’s mom)


tasting chocolates
testing chocolates


The opportunity came when my wife had her high school reunion. As a fitting finale, their batch decided on family time at the Portofino Beach Resort in Mactan. So we got a room for the day. As always, Cacing was the star of my wife’s family and mine.

gee... my hair is long
gee… my hair is long


checking out her hair
checking out her hair


modelic pose
a modelic pose


pool play
in the pool with her yaya Jinjin


racing
racing to the beach


pool play

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to go to the beach! ha! Great shots. Her hair is really coming in ~Michael/verticordia/Bandaloop